PROFESSIONAL ADVISORY SERVICES
Tutto Italiano can count on highly qualified professionals in a wide range of scientific and humanity-related fields.
Dermatological and aesthetic consulting
Dr. Antonina Agolzer is an Italian MD DERMATOLOGIST practicing since 1991.
She obtained her Master’s Degree in medicine and surgery (with a full score “cum laude”) at the University of Trieste in 1988, where she continued the School of Specialization in dermatology and venereology (receiving her degree with a full score “cum laude” again in 1991).
In 1991 she founded the dermatological medical practice that bears her name (Studio Agolzer), located in the center of Udine, a small town in north-eastern Italy.
- Dermatological advice against all dermatological illnesses (following Italian protocols): ACNE, ROSACEA, PSORIASIS, ECZEMA
- Management of scalp diseases: HAIR DISEASE, HAIR LOSS, ALOPECIA
- Dermatoscopic approach to pigmented and non pigmented skin lesions
- Aesthetic advice against scars (acne scars, traumatic scars)
- Management of side effects from lasers, filler injection and other aesthetic procedures
- tailor-made tutorials on dermatological procedures (peeling, filler, mesotherapy)