Marco Cecchini Ribolla Gialla
Made in Italy Wine: Ribolla Gialla
- Lean and fluid, this white wine has a clear character, with a peculiar and lively freshness
- A light straw-yellow colour with slight green reflections
- Delicate, but immediate with a fruity long-lasting bouquet which, both complex and discreet, has notes of acacia, oak and chestnut flowers
- Dry and very drinkable, with inviting citrus aromas and of medium alcoholic strength
- Cold hors d’oeuvre, creamy vegetable soups and delicate first courses, fish dishes served with a sauce.
- Open tulip-shaped goblet of medium size.
- This is the most ancient white variety from the Friuli region. The first document mentioning it dates back to 1299. Ribolla used to be drunk in the Republic of Venice during public events. This wine was so popular that even writer and poet Boccaccio mentioned it in an indictment against the excesses of gluttony.