Marco Cecchini Pinot Grigio
Made in Italy Wine: Pinot Grigio
- Pinot Grigio has become synonymous with Italian white wine all over the world
- Straw yellow, sometimes with copper reflections, this is an elegant and delicate wine
- Acacia flowers and toasted almonds
- Fresh and light, full-bodied, dry and slightly bitter
- First courses with tomato sauces, grilled fish, white meats, medium-matured cheeses
- Open tulip-shaped goblet of medium size.
- The origins of Pinot Grigio are linked to Pinot Bianco as an evolution from Pino Nero. It loves clayey-limy soil in rather cool climates. Over the Friuli Venezia Giulia hills, this wine finds its best and ultimate expression.