Marco Cecchini Cabernet Franc
Made in Italy Wine: Cabernet Franc
- A characteristic herbaceous flavour, especially when young, gives this wine a distinctive and pronounced personality
- Intense ruby red with a purple hue
- A pleasant bouquet of forest fruit flavours, sometimes with mint
- A full-bodied taste, loved for its herbaceous undertones of freshly cut hay
- When young, it is perfect with red meat, pork roast and grilled mushrooms; when mature, it goes well with feathered game and mature cheeses.
- Young 14/16 °C – Mature 16/18 °C .
- Open tulip-shaped goblet of medium size.
- This Friulian wine is from the Carménère grape, an old grape that was brought to Friuli Venezia Giulia as Cabernet Franc. The Friuli area has the ideal soil and climate conditions, making this one of its great wines.